3% is what our payment processor, Stripe, charges us to move money from an EO account to AT bank accounts. The 3% is strictly a pass-through cost.
Articles in this section
- Is Your Site Secure?
- Who is your payment processor?
- What is the minimum amount of liability insurance I need to have?
- Do I need liability insurance?
- Why Go4Ellis doesn't set a minimum rate?
- What is the 3% transaction fee?
- Do I need to bring my own supplies?
- Do I need to be a NATA member to join Go4Ellis?
- How do I refresh in the app?
- What is the decommit policy?