There are a few reasons why an AT might mistakenly not have received payment for a shift:
- The AT Forgot to check-in. Clip on how to check-in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGoTf-3xcj0
- It is the first time an AT worked a shift through the platform. 1st shift payments typically take up to 7 days to process.
- EO is paying through ACH. ACH payments take 7 to 10 days to process.
- The AT accidentally entered the wrong bank account and/or routing number.
- The AT re-entered their bank information multiple times, causing an issue with our payment processor.
- Event Operator payment source was declined.
- The AT entered a Shift Modification that has to be approved by Event Operator
If you need to contact us about a missing payment, please email us at contactus@go4ellis and include the following information in your email:
- Email associated with account
- Name of the event
- Name of event operator
- Shift start and end time
- Did you request shift modification?