Go4Ellis does not provide standing orders or medical protocols for athletic trainers. Just like with any other per diem job, it is up to the athletic trainer to ensure that they are operating under proper oral or written protocols issued by a certified medical professional as required by the state in which they are licensed or certified.
Articles in this section
- How can I find my NATA number?
- How do I get per diem standing orders?
- How do I upload my credentials?
- Does Go4Ellis provide liability insurance?
- How do I attain documentation for the child abuse clearance section on your app?
- How do I upload multiple credentials?
- I have my credential info stored on my desktop, how do I enter it in the new mobile version's app?
- What Are Standing Physician's Orders?
- I'm an AT, should I upload my resume?
- Do I need professional liability insurance to work an event?