Go4Ellis does not provide standing orders or medical protocols for athletic trainers. Just like with any other per diem job, it is up to the athletic trainer to ensure that they are operating under proper oral or written protocols issued by a certified medical professional as required by the state in which they are licensed or certified.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Get Per Diem Standing Orders?
- How do I upload my credentials?
- Does Go4Ellis Provide Liability Insurance?
- What Are Standing Physician's Orders?
- I'm an AT, should I upload my resume?
- Do I need professional liability insurance to work an event?
- Does Go4Ellis provide standing orders?
- Does my employer's liability insurance cover me if I want to work per diem?
- How do I attain documentation for the child abuse clearance section on your app?