Yes, you should carry professional liability insurance to protect yourself against real or alleged claims that may occur in the course working an event.
Articles in this section
- How can I find my NATA number?
- How do I get per diem standing orders?
- How do I upload my credentials?
- Does Go4Ellis provide liability insurance?
- How do I attain documentation for the child abuse clearance section on your app?
- The app is telling me I must update my credentials.
- How do I upload multiple credentials?
- I have my credential info stored on my desktop, how do I enter it in the new mobile version's app?
- What Are Standing Physician's Orders?
- I'm an AT, should I upload my resume?