Yes, you should carry professional liability insurance to protect yourself against real or alleged claims that may occur in the course working an event.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Get Per Diem Standing Orders?
- How do I upload my credentials?
- Does Go4Ellis Provide Liability Insurance?
- What Are Standing Physician's Orders?
- I'm an AT, should I upload my resume?
- Do I need professional liability insurance to work an event?
- Does Go4Ellis provide standing orders?
- Does my employer's liability insurance cover me if I want to work per diem?
- How do I attain documentation for the child abuse clearance section on your app?